Russian Capitals And Golden Ring
Start your Russian sojourn in St. Petersburg, the country’s fascinating former capital, famous for its imperial palaces and known as the Venice of the North. Visit the city’s historic cathedrals and visit the impressive Grand Palace and Catherine’s Palace. Take a scenic high-speed train to Moscow, Russia’s bustling capital city, renowned for its architecture and onion domed cathedrals. Discover Russia’s Golden Ring ancient towns of Vladmir and Suzdal, known for their scenic, fairytale-like backdrop and history.
- 9 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 9 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg, Moscow Kremlin, the Assumption Cathedral in Vladimir and the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl in Bogolyubovo
- Service of English speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Sapsan high-speed train St. Petersburg-Moscow OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels and railway stations
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper