Germany's Alpine Road (Self-Drive): Lindau & Garmisch-Parenkirchen & Berchtesgaden
Discover Germany's oldest tourist route at your own pace, cruising through historic towns with charming old city centers, past shimmering alpine lakes, and to the monumental castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. Linking Lake Constance and Lake Konigssee, the German Alpine Road weaves through the Bavarian Alps with fantastic views of the stunning mountain peaks and valleys, including Germany's highest peak - the Zugspitze. Enjoy a boat cruise on charming Lake Constance, visit the fairytale castle of Neuschwanstein, tour a local dairy atelier in an idyllic mountain setting, and so much more along this iconic route through the Bavarian Alps.
- 2 Nights Lindau
- 2 Nights Garmisch-Parenkirchen
- 2 Nights Berchtesgaden
- Private Lindau Walking Tour
- Entrance to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Private Guided Tour of Basikila Church in Kloster Ettal
- Private Guided Tour at Cheese Dairy Tegernseer Land
- Shared Boat Trip on Lake Constance to Friedrichshafen with Private Guide and Entrance to Zeppelin Museum
- Entrance to Hohenschwangau Castle
- Private Tour to Zugspitze Mountain
- 7 Day Manual Car Rental
- Daily Breakfast
- Educational and Learning
Avanti Destinations connects the components for customized international travel utilizing our technology and educated staff. We deliver a unique vacation experience solely through acting as the travel agents' travel agent!
WHO WE ARE
Avanti Destinations, formed in 1981, is a customized international tour operator, and a long time member of USTOA and ASTA. We are headquartered in Portland, OR and privately owned.
WHAT WE DO